The first film clip is from the dog's point of view to say something to human beings.They devote their life to live with people, accopanying people.There's a sentence that touched me a lot.It goes, "Now,you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your family, but there was a time when I was your only family." The master was going to dump the dog and found no where to send the dog. So the destiny was that it was sent to the animal shelter and waited for death to come. Aside from the words, the film clip also displayed some astrayed dog. I feel really really sad when their innocent eyes, seemed like the tears were going down. And it reminded me of my dog -dodo. In March, my little god was missing because my mom did not pay attention when she took dodo out for a walk. As soon as I knew about it, I burst out crying, and was wondering whether dodo was safe or not. I was afraid she would be bullied by bad guys or other dogs and could not stop thinking about it. Fortunately, a nice woman saw dodo and took her home.When she saw the flyer which my cellphone number was on it, she called me and gave dodo back to us.After that, I pay much attention when I take her out, because only home is the safest place.
References:
Life of A Dog.(2007). Retrieved January 10, 2009, from Youtube Wedsite: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=1da6hynh_lo&eurl=http://candyku.blogspot.com/search/label/%E3%80%90Annotation%E3%80%91
How Could You (2007). Retrieved January 10,2009, from Toutube Website: http://tw.youtube.com/index?&ytsession=Tq0_psHyDBNKa2oDueT_uQqDsiGzPfM8X49UzIitqjJoMqOGkpjeI_cyX4bvHonJVQ2iOraVp6jXS8YjwWolZkb8SbzR-n32U2_3ebmRisnC5CftTLXzhh--4U6odDUfwBpigNo7h22GjV92oP8m6fSTWgbBeOpfS1URiT6YFJslE5NanQBYgE9cgOVq5Of_S3djF6TuylWCYzzX0dweSQ28V0KnGV4jmx5lJHMj8bk
3 則留言:
I think this clip is so special. We seldom think about pet's feeling. And I think sharing your experience is a good way to describe the deep relationship between owner and pet.
This clip described the feeling of a poor dog touchingly. Maybe we can not understand animals totally, however, we can try our best to take care about them.
Most people would like to put their pet into the animal shelter without thinking what kind of way they will be treated. Through your experience we truly know about how you feel for these poor animals. But, there are two words maybe you can find other words to replace them. They are “devote” in the 2 line and “the destiny” in the 7 line.
張貼留言