2008年11月6日 星期四

Reflection

This time, the meeting in the Friday afternoon, I said that I could not find some articles which are related to the topic I chose to write, after telling professor what key words I typed in, it was wrong!! How could I find the articles with the words “movie dog”? I totally forgot that professor had left a response in my blogger, giving me some advices about how to think or where I should put emphasis on. So, next, I have to search the compositions with the key words “animal welfare”. “Movie dog” dog was not the main point, I don’t need to mention it a lot, it was just the beginning that leads the following contexts about the stretched issues-animal welfare.
Annotation has a particular form of writing, we can check on page 407 in the book Steps to Writing Well.
In the very beginning, it was obvious that the context in my first draft was not enough, and professor had given me the suggestions that I should compare and contrast discourses and texts from both camps. Some of the classmates also gave me some advices.
Later on, I have posted two video clips about 《Life of A Dog》and《How Could You?》. It is clear to understand what the first clip is about according to the title. And the second clip touched me a lot. The maker used dog as the main character to convey how they think and how they feel toward human beings sentences by sentences, telling the whole life which it spends loyally with men.
One day I found out that in recently, a new movie is going to be released, and that happen to have some similarities to my topic-the movie《Beverly Hills Chihuahua》.The article which I attached to the blog was written by a man who ironically pointed out the phenomena about abandon dogs after movie trend.
The above are the achieved parts of my schedule. And now what I need is to find some research about “animal welfare”.

沒有留言: