The first film is from the dog's point of view to say how human beings interact or treat them. Dogs spend their whole life to live with people, accopanying people, no matter how ugly or poor the hosts are. There’s a sentence that touched me a lot.It goes, "Now,you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your family, but there was a time when I was your only family." The master was going to dump the dog and found no where to send the dog. So the outcome of the poor dog was that it was sent to the animal shelter and waited for death. Aside from the words, the film clip also displayed some astrayed dogs’ pictures. I feel really sad when seeing their innocent eyes, and they seemed like the tears were going down. It reminded me of my dog -Dodo. In March this year, my little dog was missing because my mom did not pay attention when she took Dodo out for a walk. As soon as I knew about it, I burst out crying, and was anxious whether Dodo was safe or not. I was afraid she would be bullied by bad guys or other dogs or worse, dead. Fortunately, a nice woman saw it and took her home. Upon seeing the flyer which I spend a lot of time on the street pasting them alone the road, she called me and gave Dodo back to us. After that, I pay much attention when I take her out, because only home is the safest place.
References:
Life of A Dog.(2007). Retrieved January 10, 2009, from Youtube Wedsite: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=1da6hynh_lo&eurl=http://candyku.blogspot.com/search/label/%E3%80%90Annotation%E3%80%91
How Could You (2007). Retrieved January 10,2009, from Toutube Website: http://tw.youtube.com/index?&ytsession=Tq0_psHyDBNKa2oDueT_uQqDsiGzPfM8X49UzIitqjJoMqOGkpjeI_cyX4bvHonJVQ2iOraVp6jXS8YjwWolZkb8SbzR-n32U2_3ebmRisnC5CftTLXzhh--4U6odDUfwBpigNo7h22GjV92oP8m6fSTWgbBeOpfS1URiT6YFJslE5NanQBYgE9cgOVq5Of_S3djF6TuylWCYzzX0dweSQ28V0KnGV4jmx5lJHMj8bk
2009年1月8日 星期四
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言